At Openprovider we always work hard to offer our clients the best products and services. As we mentioned in this article, we are aware of the importance for many businesses to have a good .com domain name. That is why in 2020 we focused on giving our customers the best the internet has to offer. .com registrations became one of our priorities, and this hasn’t gone unnoticed.
This week, ICANN has published a top 10 domain registrars for .com domain registrations (see list below). We are proud to tell you that we made that top 10. In fact, we reached the 8th spot. We are proud of this, as it shows that we managed to offer our clients exactly what they wanted. We are also grateful to our customers that they have chosen to work with us. That is why this 8th place isn’t so much of an achievement if not a goal. A goal to keep working harder to help resellers growing their business with us. We will keep doing what needs to be done to offer the best service possible.
The top 10 as published by ICANN:
1. GoDaddy.com (NYSE: GDDY) 914,038 (970,570 in August)
2. Namecheap Inc. 284,154 (276,557)
3. Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX) 231,791 (245,360)
4. Endurance+ (NASDAQ: EIGI) 178,499 (199,710)
5. Google Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOGL) 157,453 (168,619)
6. Alibaba (HiChina) 155,926 (221,686)
7. United Internet 142,553 (70,580)
8. Hosting Concepts B.V. d/b/a Openprovider 101,645
9. Wix (NASDAQ: WIX) 97,021 (108,029)
10. NameSilo (CSE:URL) 71,291 (68,308)