We are glad to inform you that we have released the latest version of our redesigned Reseller Control Panel (RCP v1.5). In order to start testing it, you only have to log in to the RCP and you will see the invitation to switch to the new design on top of your screen. To switch back to the old interface, use the top button or the user menu in the top right corner.
We want your feedback!
We want to know as much as possible about your experience, so we can learn how we can improve to help you better. Please share your feedback through the feedback button, which you can find at the bottom right of the control panel, or through your Account Manager directly.
The new features & improvements in our RCP
Here’s the summary of the changes we have made:
- We have added the detailed domain pricing as the menu item for easier access. The price details now contain the start and end dates of a promotion (also available in API).
- We have also added the possibility for the end customer to edit the DNS of their domain – the one-time access link can be generated via Domain Details (DNS zones) or via API.
Bug fixes & improvements
- We have improved the domain search
- Now it is possible to show/hide prices in the currency of the TLD
- All TLDs currently in promo are marked with the Promo tag and show the normal price beside the promo price
- We have moved most of the confirmations to modal windows
- The membership plans are merged into only one page
- We have improved the clarity of auto-renew settings in Domains overview
- All product price lists, including the cost-prices price list, were moved under Prices menu
- We have improved the notification center: we’ve added the Payments section.
- We have added essential information to the top menu, including the username of the user who is currently logged in.
- And we have removed redundant pages
We hope you enjoy these improvements and look forward to your feedback! Let us know what you think through the feedback button or contact your Account Manager.