Chief Financial Manager
Responsible for all financial and legal aspects within Openprovider, Powerpanel and SMBinvoices, servicing the other departments in order to give them the possibility to focus only on the business.
At Openprovider we love IT in everything we do. Our why reflects this: Do what you enjoy, and we automate the rest! Customers notice this by giving us high grades & long-term partnerships. In the past years we have been growing significantly year on year becoming one of the largest domain & SSL wholesaler in Europe. We offer a one-stop-shop solution to resellers for the management of their domains, SSL certificates, Plesk licenses and more at cost price. Innovation is key, that’s why we collect customers feedback and keep on innovating our platform. We also develop our own AI/Machine Learning software for more efficiency in managing our financial processes and customer related processes. We help our customers to compete the market, differentiate and grow their sales.” We like being disruptive, challenge the status quo.
As a result of our success we are growing on a yearly basis and with this growth comes a change in how we want to lead and monitor the company(s) (results). This means we have to expand our financial department. At this moment we are at the starting point of introducing a new business structure and introducing new procedures to be sure we can stay in control over the performance of the company now and in the future. We are looking for a financial (RA or RC) who sees the challenge in helping our company on the financial part of this transformation. You will be starting as a hands on finance manager which means you can design the new procedures and reporting systems yourself, but you also will be responsible for a timely and accurate implementation of these procedures and reporting requirements. As the company grows further there is a possibility for you to grow personally as well to a complete CFO role in the future.
Do you get energy from working in a growing company which demands that you deliver in time, but where the communication is informal and where enjoying the work you do is a very important indicator, we are the company you are looking for.
Besides the standard responsibilities of a finance matter within a small but fastly growing company you have the following specific responsibilities:
- You are part of the Management Team, you are directly communicating which the managing director;
- Manage cross-border small financial team;
- Automate as much as possible within financial department and be an advisor for product managers and software developers;
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments;
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions. employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintain our terms and conditions and prepare contracts for projects;
- Driver of ISO27001 and other relevant ISO and/or other certifications;
- Setting up and maintaining legal entities abroad.
Relevant function demands:
- University/ Higher education in finance
- RA and/ or RC is a big plus
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- Management experience
- Knowledge of different financing structures & cash management
- Knowledge of financial control and business control
- Experience with accounting, IT & ERP systems
- Excellent speaking and writing in Dutch & English. Spanish and/ or Russian is a plus
- Knowledge of Spanish, Russian and Indian accounting is a plus
- Sparringspartner & advisor Managing Director/ MT & Ower
- Problem solving mindset
- Analytic advisory focussed
- Flexible entrepreneurial team player
- Process thinker
- Great communicator in worth and mouth
- Organisational talent & natural leader
- Location; at least few days per week in Rotterdam office
Preferably the candidate comes from an international corporate company, tired of bureaucracy but ambitious to be part of a growing company resulting for him- or herselves in a complete CFO role in the future.
Interested in the job? Please contact us through email@example.com