Portfolio registry Donuts has taken over the management of the .jetzt extension (“now” in German) from New TLD Company AB. Donuts will process this change technically on the 20th of June 2016 at 20:00 UTC. This means a couple of changes to the .jetzt processes:
- Between 17:00 and 20:00 UTC, both registries will be in maintenance mode and management of .jetzt domains will not be possible.
- After the migration, all authorization codes will be reset. You can find the new codes in your Openprovider account.
- The price for a .jetzt domain will become $13,18 for Members and $15 to $22 for other customers, depending on the price tier.
- Premium domains can be registered and managed fully automated.
- There will be small changes to IDN support: Donuts will support domain names in German, French, Spanish and Chinese.
Nothing will change with respect to the availability of your .jetzt domain. Your domains will continue to resolve during and after the maintenance window.