As a financial administrator at Hosting Concepts, you are responsible for a permanent, correct and complete financial administration of our various operating companies. This means that you will support our Chief Financial Manager by ensuring that all bookings are registered in our accounting system in a timely, accurate and complete manner and that you keep him informed if deviations from the expected figures occur.
You work in an international environment in which the English language is used for verbal and written communication. At Hosting Concepts we are highly automated and we work with various third parties to register the incoming invoices. Affinity with automated workflows is a plus.
At Openprovider we love IT, you can see it in everything we do. Our why also reflects it: “do what you like and we automate the rest!” Customers notice this by giving us high marks & long-term partnerships. In recent years, we have grown significantly year after year and we have become one of the largest domain and SSL wholesalers in Europe. We offer a one-stop-shop solution for resellers for the management of their domain names, SSL certificates, Plesk licenses and other products at cost price. Innovation is central, which is why we collect customer feedback and continue to innovate our platform. We also develop our own AI / Machine Learning software for more efficiency in the management of our financial processes and customer-related processes.
As a result of our success, we grow every year, and with this growth, there will be a change in the way we want to manage and control the company (s) and results. This means that we have to expand our financial department. In 2019 we started a new corporate structure and introduced new procedures to ensure that we remain in control of the company’s performance now and in the future. We are looking for a financial administrative employee who supports our company in the financial part of this transformation.
Do you get energy from working in a growing company that demands that you deliver on time, but where communication is informal and where enjoying the work that you do is a very important indicator? we are the company you are looking for.
Responsibilities / output:
As a financial administrative assistant you have the following specific responsibilities:
- Timely booking of incoming invoices
- Management of outstanding and outgoing invoices
- Timely registration of bank accounts and balances
- Receive / execute payments
- Debtor and/or creditor administration
- Submitting VAT and MOSS declarations
- Booking of the company and personal expenses
- Checking and implementing corrections in the accounting package
- Communicate with and monitor the external companies involved in the company’s finances
- Responsible for timely, correct and complete administration of the finances of the various entities present
- Supporting the Chief Financial Manager with the financial figures for the monthly and annual reports.
INDICATION OF THE WORK, THINK AND EXPERIENCE LEVEL REQUIRED
- Secondary vocational education and additional training (MBO, MBO +).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a financial position
- Knowledge of Twinfield is an advantage
- Good command of the English language
- Being able to plan and organize well
- You are very detailed and structured
- You think it is important to (continue to) learn and develop
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Part-time, 32-36 hours
- Location Rotterdam
Interested in this job? Send your CV along with your motivation letter to email@example.com
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: € 2,200.00 to € 2,500.00 / month
- financials: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Dutch (Required)
- English (Required)