One of the worldwide leading wholesalers of domains, SSL certificates and SPAM filters. We’re changing the game of reselling IT services and products with a unique membership model. We offer a one-stop-shop solution to resellers for the management of their domains, SSL certificates, Plesk licenses and more at cost price. Innovation is key, that’s why we collect customer feedback and keep on innovating our platform. We also develop our own AI/Machine Learning software for more efficiency in managing our financial processes and customer related processes. We help our customers to compete for the market, differentiate and grow their sales.” We like being disruptive, challenge the status quo.
At Openprovider we love IT in everything we do. Our why reflects this: Do what you enjoy, and we automate the rest!
We are looking for an experienced and creative Growth Hacking Specialist to join our marketing team. As a Growth Hacking Specialist, you will be responsible for running Social Media campaigns (unpaid and paid) in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be part of the Marketing department and will also work closely with the Sales department.
You will be responsible for the updates on our website and email for the campaigns through HubSpot CRM in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales. You also coordinate growth campaigns to increase our bottom-line. Revenue is driven by upselling to our existing base of customers, nurturing new leads to become customers, and driving new leads into the funnel.
Understanding our products, the company and the B2B environment we operate in is crucial to success.
- Manage our social media pages
- Follow and define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Content of our public websites
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Competitor monitoring
- Automating lead generation processes through workflows and sequences in HubSpot CRM
What you’ll get in return
- Work with an awesome, international team with lots of banter
- Work from our Barcelona office
- Take initiative and the freedom to grow your skills and knowledge on Growth Hacking, Marketing Automation and more
- Possibility to work remote
- A competitive salary
- Again, work with an awesome team!
Be a wolf, not a sheep
At Openprovider we are leaders, not followers. We value and we promote the entrepreneurial spirit of each individual in our organization.
Do what you enjoy and enjoy what you do
Over 10 years of growth and success are the result of our creativity, curiosity, intelligence and passion for what we do. We enjoy it and this is reflected in the long-term commitment to our employees, and satisfaction for ourselves and our customers.
Quality results in quantity
At Openprovider we don’t accept less than 100% integrity in our trade agreements. Quality, reliability, integrity and commitment are the values which we live. An agreement is an agreement.
Knowledge is power
Innovate or Die. Openprovider is in the internet industry to innovate. We need the right knowledge for that. Develop your analysis and backup initiatives with thorough data.
It’s OK to Fail
We value risk-taking. Mistakes are totally fine when you run experiments. We’re here to experiment.
- 2 years of experience as a Social Media and Growth Hacking Specialist or similar role
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of HubSpot Marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of marketing KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Who You Are
- You like to work HANDS-ON to experiment and run growth campaigns
- You are eager to learn (very fast) – we will be teaching you tons of online digital tricks, skills and tools
- You are very organised and great at following up
- You love the latest tech and tools to be more efficient
- You have a natural talent for persuasion & sales tactics
- You are highly process driven and know exactly how to structure your work
- You are data-driven (or at least have the right mindset) and know exactly how to defend your choices
- You have a strong background in digital marketing and/or growth hacking. Most notably skills in Email Marketing, Marketing automation, SEA, SEO and Analytics
- You have some sales and/or B2B experience and/or understand our context & environment
- You are an advanced user of Hubspot and WordPress
- You are digitally savvy and up to date about the latest tools and online techniques
- You love execution just like we do! Have a positive can-do mentality and work fast
- You are fluent in English (non-native with good English works)
- You live in Barcelona or are willing to relocate
- You’re available full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- growth hacker: 2 years (Preferred)
- marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Interested? Send us your motivation letter along with CV at firstname.lastname@example.org