Responsible for contacting new signups to welcome them. For up and cross-sell for existing active customers and activating passive customers. Assisting Account Managers with big customers.
At Openprovider we love IT in everything we do. Our why reflects this: Do what you enjoy, and we automate the rest! Customers notice this by giving us high grades & long-term partnerships. In the past years, we have been growing significantly year on year becoming one of the largest domain & SSL wholesalers in Europe. We offer a one-stop-shop solution to resellers for the management of their domains, SSL certificates, Plesk licenses and more at cost price. Innovation is key, that’s why we collect customers feedback and keep on innovating our platform. We also develop our own AI/Machine Learning software for more efficiency in managing our financial processes and customer related processes. We help our customers to compete in the market, differentiate and grow their sales. We like being disruptive, challenging the status quo.
As a result of our success, we are significantly growing on a yearly basis. In order to keep this growth going, we are changing from traditional outbound sales driven company towards an inbound marketing/ sales driven company. This is why we are building sales processes to reach challenging but reachable targets. A recently new company structure has been established which has ensured that your role consists of taking care of increase a check of every customer which becomes a member from the day 1 and activate those who are in a passive stage.
As the company grows further there is a possibility for you to grow personally and professionally.
Do you get energy from working in a growing company which demands that you deliver results in time, but where the communication is informal and where enjoying the work you do is a very important indicator as well as celebrating successes? We are the company you are looking for!
As Inside Sales Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Scoring / qualifying inbound leads
- Create / follow-up upsell campaigns
- Reactivate and close sales within the inactive customers and achieve quarterly quotas
- Manage all questions sent to sales via telephone, email or chat.
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
- Source new sales opportunities within the existing active customers
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales within the inactive customers and achieve quarterly quotas
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Generate reports on a daily/weekly/ quarterly basis
Relevant function demands:
- BA / BS degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Proven inside sales experience
- Knowledge of Hubspot is a plus
- Experience with Sales Playbook, Jack Daly is a plus
- Excellent speaking and writing in English – Spanish and/ or English – Dutch. Knowing these three languages is a great advantage.
- Knowledge of US, UK, Middle East and Asian markets is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Flexible entrepreneurial team player
- Winning is important for you
- Great negotiator and able to convince
- Location: Barcelona Office
- Prepared to travel abroad for important events and workshops with customers
Who do you report to:
Chief Commercial Manager
Interested in the job? Start selling yourself by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org