Responsible for generating and qualifying new leads and booking first meeting with the qualified person. Makes sure all the information in the CRM is up to date.
At Openprovider we love IT in everything we do. Our why reflects this: Do what you enjoy, and we automate the rest! Customers notice this by giving us high grades & long-term partnerships. In the past years, we have been growing significantly year on year becoming one of the largest domain & SSL wholesalers in Europe. We offer a one-stop-shop solution to resellers for the management of their domains, SSL certificates, Plesk licenses and more at cost price. Innovation is key, that’s why we collect customer feedback and keep on innovating our platform. We also develop our own AI/Machine Learning software for more efficiency in managing our financial processes and customer related processes. We help our customers to compete in the market, differentiate and grow their sales. We like being disruptive, challenging the status quo.
In order to keep this growth going, we are changing from traditional outbound sales driven company towards an inbound marketing/ sales driven company. This is why we are building sales processes to reach challenging but reachable targets. A recently new company structure has been established which ensures a better focus for each role. The main task on your role consists of taking care of generating new leads and making sure the information in the CRM is up to date and relevant in our Barcelona office.
As the company grows further there is a possibility for you to grow personally and professionally to a Sales Manager role.
Do you get energy from working in a growing company which demands that you deliver results in time, but where the communication is informal and where enjoying the work you do is a very important indicator as well as celebrating successes? We are the company you are looking for!
As Lead Generation and CRM Executive you will have the following responsibilities:
- Search for new contacts and new leads to enrich existing company database.
- Qualify the new leads and finding the right person to talk to.
- Build a stronger Open Provider leads database by tele-profiling and researching existing and new leads to create a detailed view of the customer’s need for our solutions and the sales opportunity.
- Clean and keep up to date HubSpot CRM with all the new leads based on the Sales Playbook processes.
- Nurture leads with information through cold calls and emails to increase their understanding of Open Provider services and unique differentiators with relevant customer use cases.
- Move leads from warm or little interest to active interest;
- Book first meeting with the Sales Manager who will take over from there.
Relevant function demands:
- BA / MS student or a graduate looking for a first experience in sales and willing to learn
- Proficient in English, Spanish and Dutch is important.
- Clear, concise, and confident communicator in-person and via phone.
- Must have the ability to listen to potential customers, understand needs, and ask clarifying/probing questions.
- Ability to think logically and structure answers.
- Excellent written communication.
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Willing to become a flexible entrepreneurial team player
- Winning is important for you
- Great negotiator and able to convince
- With the sense of humour
- Part-time or Full-time
- Location: Barcelona Office
- Great growth opportunities within the sales department
Who do you report to:
Chief Commercial Manager
Interested in the job? Start selling yourself by contacting us!
Send us an email with your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time