Optimal email protection
Keeping your emails safe
Say goodbye to spam
SpamExperts is an advanced email filter that scans and filters your incoming mail for spam, malware, phishing, and other email-related threats with 99.98% accuracy – all before reaching your inbox.
- Keep your network safe from spam, viruses, phishing and malware attacks
- Detect new spam and malware outbreaks in real time
- Get the most out of your resources and lower your maintenance and support costs
- Never lose access to your emails
- Protect your company’s reputation by keeping your IP ranges safe
- Put an end to abuse through constant transparency and control
- Save time and money by staying off the blacklist
- Add of layer of outgoing email continuity to make sure every message reaches its destination
- Store your emails safely and access them at any time
- Protect your data and avoid legal issues in doing so
- Optimize your IT system’s performance by rellocating to the cloud
- Seamlessly manage your communications through encrypted and compressed emails
Why choose Spam Experts?
Trusted by more than 2,000 companies in over 90 countries.
Keep your network safe from incoming threats
Cybercrime never relents and new viruses and malware keep popping up every day. With this is mind, Spam Expert’s self-learning technology provides up-to-date spam and malware protection.
Processing over 2.5 million active domains on a daily basis has made us filtering-system experts. You are in good hands!
Professional email security is at our core
Spam Experts is the sword in the darkness, the shield that guards the email realm. Release the kraken, aka our enterprise-level solutions and keep your customers safe! The incoming filter will keep spam and viruses out, while the outgoing filter will avoid spam from leaving their network and getting them blacklisted. Legal compliance? We’ve got you covered!
Choose your deployment and integrations
Get on the cloud—no additional hardware needed—or leverage on-premises hardware for local email security and archiving.
Worried about integration? Don’t! You can manage everything from our centralized, user friendly platform.
Take control of your email flows
Spam Experts makes sure that you stay in the driver’s seat at all times. Downtime and outages? Not a problem. You’ll always have access to your emails and they will always reach their destination.
Multilevel control, live quarantines and constant updates are just the cherry on the cake!
Frequently Asked Questions
Knowledge is power
How do I configure the incoming spam filter?
Activate the spam filter through our control panel and point your MX records to Spam Experts’ servers in your domain’s DNS zone. Take a look at our step-by-step guide.
Which MX records should I use?
You’ll need to configure the following MX records in the domain’s DNS zone in order to use Spam Expert’s spam filtering:
- mx.spamexperts.com (priority 10)
- fallbackmx.spamexperts.eu (priority 20)
- lastmx.spamexperts.net (priority 30)
More detailed information can be found in our Knowledge Base.
Can I manage email filtering without logging on to the Openprovider platform?
How do I know if my mail servers are working correctly?
How many domain aliases can I configure?
Life made easy
Everything in one place
One platform to rule them all. Domains, Spam Experts, Plesk licenses, SSL certificates… you name it! All your products and services in one place.