We are an ICANN-accredited wholesaler of domains and internet services and products with a unique and easy-to-use platform from which you can buy, find and manage domains at our cost-price, new gTLDs, SSL certificates, Plesk and Virtuozzo licenses, spam filters, and more! We’ve been helping companies since 2004. This is how, after more than 2M domains under management in 2600 TLDs, we can ensure we know the best way to do transfers and we are eager to share this knowledge with you and help you to transfer them smoothly.
Why transfer to Openprovider?
- We advise on how to prepare the communications with your customers and provide automated tools to do that.
- You stay the only owner of relationships with your customer
- We create a plan and automate the scheduled transfers so that you can avoid heavy one-time payment load on your business
- We automate the transfer lock and authorization code check.
- We ensure that the communication about the transfer is sent from your name, in your language of choice.
- We verify and notify if all the needed information to create a user handle is available.
- Check the status of every domain transfer, and follow up on next steps through our API or control panel
Smart advice, smart choices
- You’re in total control of your relationship with customers. We will never contact them on your behalf.
- We plan and automate scheduled transfers, to help you avoid a heavy one-time payment load on your business.
- We advise on how to prepare communications with your customers, and how to do so by providing automation tools.
No actions are required from end-users for robot transfers
Where to begin
How to transfer your domain
1. Select your domains
Choose all the domains you want to transfer, double-check if your domains meet all the transfer requirements. Then, add your domains to our transfer robots.
2. Prepare your domain
Prepare any contact and domain data through our easy-to-use transfers platform, get your authorization codes, and transfer dates ready.
3. Submit. And you’re done.
Continue to checkout and make your payment. Your domain transfer will start in the selected date. And now you can sit back and relax, we will take good care of it.
Behind the scenes
Take a look at what is happening during the transfer process of multiple domains.
Enter domains for transfer
On this step you enter domains, check that all is available for transfer and go next.
Choose new owner and fill needed info
You select or create new domain owner, enter all contacts and fill all needed info for domain transfer.
Enter authorization codes and start transfer
Here you add authorization codes and transfer dates for your domains. After that, will begin transfer.
Knowledge is a power
Do you support Registry-bulktransfer (SIDN, EURid etc)?
Yes! We can arrange registry bulk transfers for a lot of extensions. A short summary of the options can be found here
Do you offer a transfer service?
There are several transfer-methods available when wanting to consolidate the domain-portfolio towards Openprovider. Our sales team will be happy to explain to you which automated transfer methods we have developed to make this process as easy as possible!
What will happen with the remaining registration period after a transfer?
There are 3 options for what will happen with the remaining period after a successful transfer, depending on the extension (tTD) which you transfer. You can find more information about the option here.
Is it possible to schedule a transfer for a date in the future?
Sure, that is possible! You can already scheduled domain transfers via your control panel, by API or one of our automated transfer services for dates in the future! You can find more information here.
Do we need to request transfer codes for our domains managed by you?
No! The codes for the domains are present in your control panel and can even be reset via your control panel. No need to create support tickets for it.
Can I transfer a domain to Openprovider which is currently in quarantaine somewhere else?
Some extensions like .nl, .be and .eu can still be transferred when the domain is already expired at the current registrar. This service may come with a different price than normal restore. The support and sales department can tell you more about it!